Eaton Square Concerts presents
Spring 2013 Season
This season we are delighted to present the Choir of Clare College, Cambridge with their director Graham Ross for a performance of Fauré’s Requiemm. We are pleased to welcome back St Peter’s favourites, pianist Leslie Howard and the Tippett Quartet as well as students from Chetham’s School of Music and of course our St Peter’s Prize winners the Castalian Quartet.
St. Peter’s Eaton Square is fortunate to combine a uniquely pure acoustic within a simply beautiful neo-classical setting. We hope you will share in the enjoyment of these musical evenings and experience what critics have called “a really welcome addition to London concert halls”.
Carl Anton Muller
- Leslie Howard, piano - 07th March
- Chetham’s School of Music: Chamber music ensembles & soloists - 14th March
- Choir of Clare College Cambridge: ‘Fauré Requiem: Music for Passiontide’ - 21st March
- Castalian Quartet: St Peter’s Prize Winners - 11th April
- Tippett Quartet & Nick Van Bloss: String Quartet & Piano Quintet - 18th April
Please click here for more information about the series.
About Eaton Square Concerts
St Peter's Eaton Square has long been associated with musical excellence. We are delighted to be able to bring to London this new series of concerts, featuring some of today's finest established musicians and young stars.
Ranging from early music to contemporary choral works, at the core of Eaton Square Concerts is an aspiration to deliver chamber music of the highest quality.